Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CASEY O'CONNELL CRUSH!

Casey Casey Casey how I love thy paintings! I have the biggest artist crush on Casey O'Connell. I adore her magically romantic and fairytale style, her bold use of vintage inspired patterns and colour combinations, and the recurring theme of love sweet love throughout her work. I check back in on Casey's site from time to time and am always blissfully surprised at how industrious she has been in the meantime... always a fresh collection even more enchanting than the last. My favourite is still the girl in the red hat on her boyfriends back ... j'adore :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow these pictures are amazing! Didn't know this artist before, but thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh these are just cuteness overload - gorgeous. Agreed, thanks for sharing!! .x.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails