Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Romantic Photography by Tim Walker

If I had the opportunity to work with one famous photographer it would hands down be Tim Walker. The man is the fashion king of romance! I want to frame every single one of his fashion shoots, especially these pictures from Vogue he did a few years back.  Erin O Connor looks perfectly aloof and elegant as the blue swan and this shot of Lily Cole perched on the spiral staircase below is what started my love affair with Tim's work. If you like these I have some halloween inspired beauties coming closer to the witching hour ;)



 

 


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are insane! The first one with the long train is so lovely. Thanks for sharing - I love your blog too and will add it to my inspiration list! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a midsummer night's dream those beautiful dresses in a tree are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you! I love the fairy tale motifs in his photography, it is a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails