Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ON THE ROAD... TO DUBLIN-BIARRITZ-PARIS-NICE-ANTIBES-CANNES

There is an embarrassing gap between my last post! I have been away in Dublin exhibiting my painted ladies at the Knit and Stitch Exhibition in Dublin. From there it was home to the South of France for a weekend to send off my piled up vintage orders, then up to Paris for some romantic time with The Boyfriend and some magical vintage sourcing that left me frantically buying extra suitcases and sneaking items into his! From Paris I went to Nice, Antibes and finally Cannes to support The Boyfriend's handsome twin compete in his first marathon. In between supporting the handsome twin and nibbling macaroons I sampled some local brocante markets. Quite pricey (vintage Chanel, Hermes and Lanvin to make your mouth water) but naturally I managed to find some more treats for Dandelion Daydreamer Vintage. Now I am home sweet home in the South West of France and looking forward to sharing all the sights and sounds of my trip with you in the upcoming posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails