Sunday, November 8, 2009

If You Go Down to the Woods Today...

The weekend's perpetual rain thoughtfully paused long enough to allow us to have a wander in the woods this morning. The pine trees smelt amazing, almost as tantalizing as our bakery breakfast. Below are some favourite woodland inspired picks, my favourite is the stunning print by Shirae.


Erin Tyner's cute photography can be bought in her shop here.


Rachelle D has some super sweet bird inspired pieces in her Etsy shop.


I love this ladie's woodland inspired creations! Bases in Tahiti, Pulsatilla draws some of our favourite furries and superimposes them on ornate baroque patterns.


I've had my eye on this beautiful print by Shirae for a while now. It's one of her many covetable artworks that you can browse here.


 
Amy Blackwell's illustrations are next on my shopping list! They are oh so sweet. You can pick your favourite here.


Here's something for the home that will keep the other half happy too, you could even give it to him as a gift ;) Available in Rubys Lounge.


Why not treat him to some adorable antiqued pewter and silver cufflinks by Make It while you're at it.


Maybe Red Riding Hood would have been safer in one of these! Whatever the answer is I want it! Love and Knit has many linked lovelies to keep out the winter chills.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a gorgeous blog page! Thank you for including my black poncho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that little owl necklace? The raccoon is another one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails