Sunday, October 4, 2009

Win Your Own I Love Cutie Pie Treasured Trinket!

 Having recently discovered I love Cutie Pie jewellery, I am a big fan! Danielle, the founder, of I love Cutie Pie, spends half her time in France, in her romantic beach style studio overlooking the waves, and the other half back home in England drinking tea and nibbling scones and jam (and working very hard). Below is an interview I managed to squeeze in with the busy lady, there's some pictures of her must have pieces and even more importantly you'll see how you can win your own treasured trinket from I love Cutie Pie... read on!



Where do you take your inspiration for I Love Cutie Pie from?
Anything & everything. It could be a broken vintage brooch waiting to be transformed into something new or an afternoon spent sipping chocolat chaud in a Parisian Cafe. I adore anything vintage & I get lost in thought when thinking about who else may have treasured these vintage gems. So I guess I am an old romantic at heart with a weak spot for anything cute & vintage, be it a piece of french vintage lace or a forgotten love note.

Who is a Cutie Pie Girl?
Anyone with a fondess of anything girly, quirky & vintage. She's not afraid to follow her heart or maybe make a few fashion mistakes along the way. She's her own person and has her own style.

Which celebrity would you love to see rocking a Cutie Pie Trinket?

Fern Cotton, Nicole Richie, Alexa Chung- I have a girl grush on them all!

Can we order bespoke pieces from your lovely shop?

My favourite part of my job is designing bespoke pieces for customers. Its wonderful to create something so unique and hopefully special for someone & I love nothing more than finding that extra special gem or charm. Creating bespoke jewellery is somthing that is very dear to my heart and allows me to be truly creative.
 

And last but not least, what is your favourite jam?
Im partial to my grans homeade Rapsberry Jam on crumpets or a true english quince jelly!




If you'de like to win the ginger mister or the love note necklace above (I couldn't choose so I'll let you!) all you have to do is the following:

click  "FOLLOW" on this blog (found on right hand column or top of page header)

Become a fan of  I Love Cutie Pie 

Every friend you send our way entitles you to another entry. Include this in your facebook status and watch your entries multiply! Feel free to leave any questions as comments.  Competition runs until 9th October...Bonne chance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails