Thursday, February 3, 2011

TEXTILE WORKSHOP DUBLIN

I was very flattered to receive a newsletter from the Textile Workshop Dublin who cited me as their favourite blog this month :) I am a huge fan of their workshops and delighted with Dandelion's little mention! For my Irish ladies living in the Dublin locality, if you are a creative little bee and looking for something to occupy you on these dreary winter days then I have a little treat for you.
Textile Workshop Dublin offers weekend and evening tutorial classes where you can book your own slice of crafty delight. I personally love their latest addition... Mrs. Draper's Apron, where your Saturday class supplies you with the materials and skills necessary to create your very own Mad Men inspired hostess apron. Only problem is you'll probably spend a fortune throwing dinner parties to show it off to your envious friends afterwards! The next apron workshop is on February the 19th so get your place booked now! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails