Wednesday, February 16, 2011

ILLUSTRATOR CRUSH : KELLY THOMPSON!

Wow! I am more than smitten with my latest illustrator discovery! I remember seeing some of her work last year but being unable to find her name, I couldn't share more here. Now I am very happy to introduce you to the beautiful work of Kelly Thompson.
Kelly focuses on the female form as her constant inspiration. Nonchalantly sexy, her striking work is both sensitive and risqué! I love her latest collection, with their lucid lines and hand drawn textures right down to every last drop of their vintage hued palette. Follow this link to pick your Kelly favourite :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Her work really is lovely. I especially love the first one. She captures such a great delicate quality with these girls while still making them very sexy. I like this. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Emily
    http://travelandtoile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails