Wednesday, October 6, 2010

FALL 2010 COLLECTION BY ALEXANDRA GRECCO

I'm loving the catalogue pictures from Alexandra Grecco's Fall 2010 collection. Alexandra is inspired by vintage lingerie, the soft focus colour tones of Polaroid photography and pin-up girl with their sensuous curves. On her collection Alexandra says; "I always want to wear my underwear outside, but realizing that desire is, unfortunately, not considered civilized and would cause ailments for the majority of the elderly, I took my inspiration from boudoir-wear and infused it with daytime practicality for my first collection!" You can visit her tempting website here.




1 comment:

  1. Oh, yummy! I just saw one of the pics on facebook and wanted to see more. Perfectly lovely.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails