Sunday, August 15, 2010

CARAVANS AND CUPCAKES!

For as long as I can remeber, I have yearned for a little caravan to refurbish and treat as a an extra room outside. The Boyfriend says I'll be dumped faster than I can say caravan if I follow this daydream through. Imagine how wonderful it would be for girly cupcake mornings, magical fairylit evening aperos before dinner inside, lazy afternoon naps with the then converted boyfriend. I loved the caravan queen below at first sight when I came across it in Oh Joy, as soon as I saw the cupcake bar I was head over heels and knew it had to be shared with you ladies :) Enjoy Cupcakes in California used their 1964 restored vintage Shasta airflyte trailer as design inspiration for their new cupcake store. Yum, time to get the baking bowl out! x

4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I would love to have a cupcake caravan! I think my husband would freak out too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, the caravan is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful blog. It is indeed informative and useful We are into the same business. For know more about us, please visit Caravans and Camper Trailers today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails