Thursday, July 1, 2010

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS!

Just a little update to introduce you to some of my new vintage treasures now in Dandelion Daydreamer Vintage! I had a very busy week shopping for new items and organising photo shoots but it all is starting to come together nicely and I am a busy, but happy, little bee :) I'm not sure I can part with this little pink bag so please don't make me!
                                                                      Sweetheart
                                                                   Joanie Wiggle Dress
                                                                    Mellow Yellow
                                                                        Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails