Tuesday, June 15, 2010

IL PLEUT!

Where is all this French rain coming from?!  Oh well, luckily my market fix was indoors this weekend! I spent 4 hours sifting through the most amazing vintage market I have ever been to! It is only on once a year and I am still thanking my lucky stars that I had heard about it. Afterwards,  I strolled around the enchanting streets of Bayonne and stocked up in my favourite patisseries ;) Keep an eye out for new vintage items being listed in Dandelion Daydreamer Vintage this week, you can follow my facebook page to see the latest additions.

8 comments:

  1. keep the french pics coming! they are marvelous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice photo spread! I especially love the top one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I just bought you a bag on Etsy, your blog is really lovely!! I'm happy you're in France so that my bag will come soon to me :)
    Bonne continuation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yum !!!

    http://bisousmonamourrevised.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello

    I live down in the Bearn and know nothing about this vintage market!! I feel Ineed to know - can you please drop me a line on

    janetlangman@hotmail.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful photos. Love!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails