Thursday, May 27, 2010

SUMMER DAZE

Excuse my long absence sil vous plait! My best friend came to town and we took a holiday from a holiday if you know what I mean! I needed it after my 10 days in San Francisco! The weather has been amazing here, so sunny and warm. We aimlessly spent our days at the beach cooling down with endless ice-creams, exploring my favourite vintage markets with heavy baskets and empty wallets and nipping into any enticing patesserie that crossed our path. All this nibbling and yet Sarah still managed to fit into some of my new vintage party dresses for Dandelion Daydreamer Vintage, between her and my two gorgeous sisters I'm blessed for pretty models :) Thank you all for your lovely comments, now I promise I am back to business as usual. xox

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails