Friday, May 7, 2010

ARE YOU A VINTAGE VIXEN?

Slowly but surely, the Dandelion Daydreamer Vintage store is filling up with treasured trinkets and cherished clothes. It's hard to part with some of them but c'est la vie as they say! Speaking of vintage, on my last day home in Dublin I went to one of my favourite vintage shops, Quack and Dirk. The lovely Deirdre has an Alladins cave of jewels and dresses, best part is her friendly prices. You can find directions on her site. Below are some new items now in Dandelion Daydreamer Vintage.

3 comments:

  1. I love the both bags !
    Bises
    The Hind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your etsy vintage shop. I was just searching online for a new vintage fashion shopping guide write-up I could do + came across your fabulous etsy shop.

    Well done!

    Cheers,
    Alexandra
    http://socialmediasalon.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails